The Mew pattern is here! Now you can make this floaty cutie for yourself!
PDF file includes:
- Template to make the plush
- Instructions to put it together with color photos
- Does NOT include seam allowance
- Printable eyes for iron-transfer or printing on fabric
- Eye embroidery is sold separately in my shop!
It can be printed on standard printer paper measuring 8.5"x11" or A4 size
Best results with minky.
Finished product measures about 11" tall.
This pattern assumes you have prior knowledge of sewing and may be challenging for beginners.
* - easy, beginners will have no trouble
** - not as easy for beginners but simple enough
*** - intermediate, need sewing skills
**** - difficult, best if you have prior plush experience
***** - challenging, best if you have good experience making plush/sewing
You may sell what you make, but cannot re-distribute the pattern itself.